How to cook Easy Poached Sea Bass with Garlic Sauce
- 1 (1-pound) sea bass fillet (about 2 inches thick)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Cut fish crosswise into 4 equal pieces.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook sea bass fillets 1 minute per side.
- Gradually add water, dry vermouth, garlic salt and pepper to taste to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from skillet and keep warm.
- Cook the vermouth mixture over high heat 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Pour over the poached sea bass fillets. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
The Easy Poached Sea Bass With Garlic Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Poached Sea Bass with Garlic Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Poached Sea Bass with Garlic Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered