3 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy Portuguese Baked Sardines
- 9 - 12 fresh sardines
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Clean, scale and gut sardines.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Mix olive oil with vinegar, garlic and tomatoes.
- Place sardines in a baking dish in one layer.
- Spread on top the garlic-tomato sauce.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Serve the baked sardines immediately with baked or boiled potatoes.
The Easy Portuguese Baked Sardines
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Portuguese Baked Sardines serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Easy Portuguese Baked Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Baked