How to cook Easy Portuguese Grilled Squid
- 2 pounds (1 kg) small squid (about 6)
- 5 ounces (150 g) smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces (60 g) margarine
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the small squid, season them with salt, pepper and lemon juice, and grill them.
- Lightly fry smoked ham in margarine Add the grilled squid.
- Serve the grilled squid with fried smoked ham with boiled potatoes.
This recipe for Easy Portuguese Grilled Squid serves/makes: 6
The Easy Portuguese Grilled Squid recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered