6 - 8 croquettes
How to cook Easy Salmon Croquettes
- 2 (15 1/2 ounces) cans salmon or 2 pounds cooked salmon, skinned, deboned, and chilled
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
- Parsley sprigs and lemon wedges for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together salmon, onion, and seasonings.
- Blend in cream and mix thoroughly.
- Form 6 to 8 patties and dust with flour.
- Cook patties over medium heat in hot vegetable oil until cooked through and golden, approximately 10 minutes on each side.
- Garnish the Salmon Croquettes with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges.
The Easy Salmon Croquettes recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Salmon Croquettes serves/makes: 6 - 8 croquettes
The Easy Salmon Croquettes recipe is adopted from The African-American Heritage Cookbook by Carolyn Quick Tillery - 1996.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed