How to cook Easy Sandwich with Deep Fried Carp
- 1 pound fresh carp fillets
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup salted bread crumbs or saltine cracker crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 6 sandwich buns
- 6 tablespoons tartar sauce or sandwich spread
- Skin the carp fillets and cut into six sandwich size pieces (about 3 inch squares) about 1/2 inch thick.
- Dip carp pieces into egg, then into salted bread crumbs or saltine cracker crumbs.
- Deep fry or pan fry in lots of oil until golden brown, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Drain on paper toweling. Place hot fried carp fillet on bottom half of sandwich bun. Spread 1 tablespoon tartar sauce or sandwich spread over fish. Add whatever garnishes you’d like - lettuce, tomato... Cover with top half of bun.
The Easy Sandwich with Deep Fried Carp is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Try using cod
, or halibut
instead of carp
This recipe for Easy Sandwich with Deep Fried Carp serves/makes: 6 sandwiches
The Easy Sandwich with Deep Fried Carp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Sandwich