How to cook Easy Sardine Spread
- 1 (3 3/4 ounces) can skinless, boneless sardines
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-5 dashes hot pepper sauce
- To prepare spread, using fork, mash sardines with their oil.
- Stir in mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Cover and chill.
- Great served on rye crackers with mustard and sliced onions.
The Easy Sardine Spread is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Sardine Spread serves/makes: 1 cup
The Easy Sardine Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked