How to cook Easy Sauteed Almond Striped Bass Fillets
- 2 fresh striped bass fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute almonds in 1 tablespoon butter.
- Remove almonds, add the rest of the butter and saute striped bass fillets until done. Do not overcook.
- Deglaze pan and pour the Almond-Butter sauce over the striped bass fillets.
- Serve the sauteed striped bass fillets really hot.
The Easy Sauteed Almond Striped Bass Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Almond Striped Bass Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Easy Sauteed Almond Striped Bass Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed