How to cook Easy Sauteed Bay Scallops
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- In skillet melt butter and add garlic.
- Cook until garlic is golden brown.
- Add scallops and parsley.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
The Easy Sauteed Bay Scallops is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Tips on how to open scallops.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Bay Scallops serves/makes: 3
The Easy Sauteed Bay Scallops recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed