How to cook Easy Sauteed Bluefish with Horseradish
- 2 fresh bluefish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared fresh horseradish
- Mix sour cream and horseradish and warm in microwave or over a slow flame.
- Melt butter and saute Bluefish until brown.
- Do not overcook.
- Pour the horseradish sauce over the Bluefish sand serve.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Sauteed Bluefish with Horseradish is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Bluefish with Horseradish serves/makes: 2
The Easy Sauteed Bluefish with Horseradish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed