How to cook Easy Sauteed Flounder Bonne Femme
- 4 flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Sauce Bonne Femme
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG (Accent)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Seedless grapes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First make the Bonne Femme sauce in a double boiler.
- Heat the butter and flour to make a roux. Then slowly add milk stirring to mix the ingredients together. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, sugar and MSG. Stir until thickened and mix in grapes.
- Saute the flounder fillets 4 minutes on each side. When the fish is done, place it on your serving platter, cover with the Bonne Femme sauce.
The Easy Sauteed Flounder Bonne Femme is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
- Literally translated from French as "good wife," the term Bonne Femme
describes food prepared in an uncomplicated, homey manner.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Flounder Bonne Femme serves/makes: 4
The Easy Sauteed Flounder Bonne Femme recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed