How to cook Easy Sauteed Northern Pike with Mushrooms
- 1 pound northern pike fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup of julienne carrots
- 8 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fish msg.
- Juice of one lemon
- Cut tomatoes into quarters.
- Cut the pike fillets into bite size chunks.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet at medium. Add the carrots, mushrooms and onions, saute for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the pike fillets and remaining ingredients.
- Cover, reduce hit to simmer for 10 minutes or until the fish is tender and flakey.
The Easy Sauteed Northern Pike with Mushrooms is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Northern Pike with Mushrooms serves/makes: 3
The Easy Sauteed Northern Pike with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed