How to cook Easy Sauteed Sole Meuniere
- 4 sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- White wine
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (80 ml) parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon, quartered
- Sprinkle sole fillets with wine and salt.
- Coat fish fillets with flour.
- Saute thesole fillets until golden brown and remove to plates.
- Mix butter, lemon juice and parsley in the frying pan and warm over low heat.
- Pour sauce over the sauteed sole fillets and serve with lemon quarters.
The Easy Sauteed Sole Meuniere is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Sole Meuniere is a classic French dish consisting of a fillet of sole served with a brown butter sauce and lemon.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Sole Meuniere serves/makes: 4
The Easy Sauteed Sole Meuniere recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed