How to cook Easy Sauteed Striped Bass in Mushroom Sauce
- 4 striped bass fillets about 6 ounces each
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 cup minced mushrooms
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Lemon wedges
- Mix mushroom soup and heavy cream in a pot.
- Saute mushrooms in butter and add to mushroom soup.
- Cook until sauce thickens.
- Put striped bass fillets in pan and saute 4 minutes on a side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Put striped bass fillets on a serving dish, cover with sauce. Decorate with lemon veggies and serve.
The Easy Sauteed Striped Bass in Mushroom Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Striped Bass in Mushroom Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Sauteed Striped Bass in Mushroom Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed