4 - 6
How to cook Easy Sauteed Teriyaki Striped Bass
- 2 pounds striped bass fillets, cut into portion sizes
- 9 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 diced Szechuan (or Italian) peppers
- Juice from one half lemon
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar or to taste
- Heat sesame oil and butter until hot.
- Add the striped bass filets and saute until light brown on both sides.
- Add garlic and ginger powder peppers and lemon juice.
- Cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Add teriyaki sauce and shugar.
- Serve on a plate with a little of the sauce from the pan spooned over the fish. Top with diced scallions.
The Easy Sauteed Teriyaki Striped Bass is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Teriyaki Striped Bass serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Sauteed Teriyaki Striped Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed