How to cook Easy Sauteed Turbot with Meuniere Sauce
- 4 turbot fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- White wine
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (80 ml) parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon, quartered
- Sprinkle turbot fillets with wine and salt.
- Coat fish fillets with flour.
- Saute theturbot fillets until golden brown and remove to plates.
- To prepare Meuniere Sauce mix butter, lemon juice and parsley in the frying pan and warm over low heat.
- Pour Meuniere Sauce over the sauteed turbot fillets and serve with lemon quarters.
The Easy Sauteed Turbot with Meuniere Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This simple dish is the classic French (Parisian) recipe. Meuniere refers to both a sauce and a method of preparation.
This recipe for Easy Sauteed Turbot with Meuniere Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Sauteed Turbot with Meuniere Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed