How to cook Easy Seafood Bisque
- 1 pound fresh OR frozen seafood (lobster meat, peeled and deveined shrimp, scallops, flaked crab meat)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cans condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 2 cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups half-and-half
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Cream sherry, to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- Add your choice of seafood mix and cook until done.
- Add soups, heavy cream, and half-and-half; stir until smooth. Heat through.
- Season with hot pepper sauce and sherry.
The Easy Seafood Bisque recipe easy to prepare and so good!
Bisque is a thick, creamy, highly-seasoned soup of French origin, classically of pureed crustaceans. It can be made from lobster, crab, shrimp or crayfish. Also, creamy soups made from vegetables instead of seafood are sometimes called bisques.
This recipe for Easy Seafood Bisque serves/makes: 4
The Easy Seafood Bisque recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew