6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Seafood Salad
- 1 pound small shrimp, cooked
- 1 pound backfin crab meat or imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup small black olives
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 pound small shells pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chili sauce
- Combine shrimp, crab meat, black olives, tomatoes, celery, and pasta in a large bowl and toss.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, and chili sauce and whisk together.
- Just before serving, place salad on individual serving plates and scoop a desired amount of dressing on top of salad.
- Toss and serve cold.
The Easy Seafood Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Seafood Salad serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Seafood Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Salad