12 - 16
How to cook Easy Shrimp Dip
- 1/2 to 1 pound cooked shrimp meat (bay or cocktail shrimp)
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces cocktail sauce
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 ounce fresh grated horseradish
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 to 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-size bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve as a dip or spread onto your favorite cracker, vegetable or baguette.
The Easy Shrimp Dip recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Shrimp Dip serves/makes: 12 - 16
The Easy Shrimp Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked