6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Simmered Abalone
- 2 pounds abalone meat, pounded and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed fresh herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups fish stock
- Heat the butter in a skillet and brown the abalone cubes on all sides.
- Remove them to a large pot with the onion, herbs and seasoning.
- Add the flour to the skillet and cook, stirring until lightly browned.
- Gradually stir in the stock.
- When the stock has thickened, pour it over the abalone in the pot.
- Cover and simmer very gently for 1 hour.
The Easy Simmered Abalone recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Simmered Abalone serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Simmered Abalone recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered