How to cook Easy Simmered Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 2 mahi-mahi fillets (6-8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup Italian or light Italian dressing
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In large skillet, heat dressing and cook green pepper and onion till tender.
- Add fish and tomato.
- Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Serve over hot rice.
The Easy Simmered Mahi-Mahi Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
is a very durable fish to cook with. Mahi-Mahi
can be used in place of any recipe that calls for Orange Roughy
This recipe for Easy Simmered Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Easy Simmered Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by MSB - 12.22.08
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered