6 - 8
How to cook Easy Simmered Whitefish
- 3 pounds whitefish fillets
- 3 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash whitefish fillets, cut in pieces drain.
- Dip in egg and roll in crumbs.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fry in butter until well browned on both sides.
- Cover and let simmer over low heat about 1/2 hour before serving.
- Serve with lemon slices or juice.
The Easy Simmered Whitefish is easy recipe, can be ready in 35 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Simmered Whitefish serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Easy Simmered Whitefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered