4 - 6
How to cook Easy Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon pink peppers
- 1 cup cream
- 1 orange, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti al dente.*
- In the meantime, stir fry the onions three minutes.
- Add the other ingredients and pepper and salt to taste and heat until thoroughly hot.
- Add to the spaghetti and stir.
- Decorate with some orange and smoked salmon.
The Easy Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
refers to the desired texture of cooked pasta in Italian cooking. It literally means "to the tooth". When the pasta is cooked al dente, there should be a slight resistance in the center when the pasta is chewed.
This recipe for Easy Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Pasta