How to cook Easy Spanish Pan Fried Hake
- 2 pounds (0.9 kg) hake
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) sunflower oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 lemon cut into quarters
- Using the part of the hake behind the head of the fish - remove all skin and bones and slice about 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.
- Season the hake slices with salt and dust with flour.
- Dip in beaten egg and pan fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Drain any excess oil using kitchen paper and then place on a serving plate with the lemon quarters.
- Serve this fried hake with a red pepper salad and potatoes in garlic mayonnaise for a full Spanish-style meal.
The Easy Spanish Pan Fried Hake is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Spanish Pan Fried Hake serves/makes: 4
The Easy Spanish Pan Fried Hake recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed