How to cook Easy Spicy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines
- 8 medium fresh sardines
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Clean the fish and clean the gut.
- Marinate the fish with salt, chili and turmeric powder for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and deep fry them till crisp.
- Drain on paper towels, serve immediately with lemon wedges.
The Easy Spicy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Spicy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines serves/makes: 4
The Easy Spicy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried