How to cook Easy Stir-Fried Trout with Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pounds trout fillets, cut into large chunks
- 1 pound asparagus, cleaned and cooked 15 minutes
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup cream
- Chop half of the green onions. Cut the asparagus in half and the remaining green onions in chunks of the same size.
- Stir fry the chopped and cut green onions a few minutes, add the white wine, the cream and the trout, and cook, while stirring, on high heat until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the asparagus and cook two minutes more.
The Easy Stir-Fried Trout with Asparagus recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Stir-Fried Trout with Asparagus serves/makes: 6
The Easy Stir-Fried Trout with Asparagus recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed