12 grilled oysters
How to cook Easy Sweet Chili Oysters
- 12 oysters, shucked with lower half of shell retained
- 12 tablespoons tasty cheese (of your choice), grated
- 12 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Fill each oyster with grated cheese.
- Top each oyster with sweet chili sauce.
- Cook on a medium heat grill until cheese has melted.
The Easy Sweet Chili Oysters is a affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy. It will take you just 15 minutes or below preparing this recipe.
This recipe for Easy Sweet Chili Oysters serves/makes: 12 grilled oysters
The Easy Sweet Chili Oysters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled