How to cook Easy Tex-Mex Simmered Sea Bass
- 1-1/2 pounds sea bass fillets
- 2 cups recipe-ready crushed tomatoes
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons canned green chilies, chopped (wear rubber cloves)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 Tbs. cilantro or parsley, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, except sea bass and cilantro, in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sea bass to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve sea bass topped with tomato sauce and cilantro.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
The Easy Tex-Mex Simmered Sea Bass is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Tex-Mex Simmered Sea Bass serves/makes: 4
The Easy Tex-Mex Simmered Sea Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered