How to cook Easy Tilapia in Tomato Sauce
- 2 tilapia fillets, approximately 6 ounces each
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, olive oil, cilantro, honey, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle the tilapia fillets with salt and pepper and place in a microwave safe container. Spoon tomato mixture over each tilapia fillet and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on medium-high temperature for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish is done.
The Easy Tilapia in Tomato Sauce is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Tilapia in Tomato Sauce serves/makes: 2
The Easy Tilapia in Tomato Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Microwave