4 - 6 servings
How to cook Easy Tuna and Potato Casserole
- 1 (9 1/4 ounces) can tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- Enough mashed potatoes to line a casserole dish
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounces) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of choice
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Extra cheese, to sprinkle on top
- Precook mashed potatoes and line a casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a saucepan, melt butter and corn flour. When mixed to a smooth paste, add mushroom soup and milk and bring to the boil.
- Add tuna and cheese and mix well. Add parsley.
- Pour mixture over mashed potatoes in the casserole dish and sprinkle with the extra cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven until heated through and cheese is golden.
The Easy Tuna and Potato Casserole recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Tuna and Potato Casserole serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Easy Tuna and Potato Casserole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Baked