2 - 3
How to cook Easy Vietnamese Pan Fried Grouper Fillets
- 1 pound grouper fillets
- 1 cup tomato, chunked
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili garlic sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat and oil a nonstick pan. Sear both sides of grouper until golden brown. Take care to not over cook grouper. Remove and set aside.
- For sauce: heat and oil pan. Add tomato, garlic, sweet chili sauce, water, and salt. Cook until tomato is soft, approx. 5 minutes.
- Serve with Jasmine or Brown rice. Place rice in center of plate place fried grouper on rice and pour the sauce over.
The Easy Vietnamese Pan Fried Grouper Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Vietnamese Pan Fried Grouper Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Easy Vietnamese Pan Fried Grouper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed