How to cook Easy Warm Arctic Char Salad
- 3 Arctic char fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Mixed salad greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or tarragon
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Arrange salad greens on serving plates.
- Cut the Arctic char fillets into 3/4 inch strips.
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat until a blue haze forms.
- Add the Arctic char fillets shake pan over high heat turning fish until opaque, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove fish to plate keep warm.
- Deglaze skillet with vinegar pour pan juices over salad, toss lightly and top with the Arctic char.
The Easy Warm Arctic Char Salad is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Warm Arctic Char Salad serves/makes: 2
The Easy Warm Arctic Char Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Salad