3 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy and Simple Baked Crucian Carp
- 6-8 whole crucian carp
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Olive oil as needed
- 6-8 rosemary sprigs
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. (The important thing is to remove the black film lining the cavity. You can either pull the edge of it with your fingers or scrape it off with a knife.)
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Place 1 rosemary sprig in cavity of each fish.
- Grease the fish with olive oil and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and lay the fish on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.
- Beat egg and mayonnaise together.
- Remove the pan from the oven and grease the top of fish with the egg-mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until done.
- Serve the Easy and Simple Baked Crucian Carp hot with boiled potatoes and fresh vegetable salad.
The Easy and Simple Baked Crucian Carp
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy and Simple Baked Crucian Carp serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Easy and Simple Baked Crucian Carp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked