How to cook Easy and Simple Broiled Shad Fillets
- 3/4 - 1 pound American shad fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the American shad fillets, skin side down on a rack in a baking pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil the shad fillets, about 6 inches away from the heat source until the top is lightly browned and fish is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes, depending upon how thick it is. (Do not turn it)
- When done, set on a bed of tomato garnish and serve with buttered spinach or other greens.
The Easy and Simple Broiled Shad Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy and Simple Broiled Shad Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Easy and Simple Broiled Shad Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shad
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled