How to cook Easy and Simple Fried Catfish
- 1 catfish fillet, about 8 ounces, per person
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fish breading mix (I use All Purpose Golden Dip Breading)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Rinse the catfish fillets under cold running water and pat dry, so that water will not pop in the frying oil.
- Salt and pepper fillets to taste.
- Batter with fish breading on both sides.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
The Easy and Simple Fried Catfish recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy and Simple Fried Catfish serves/makes: 1 serving
The Easy and Simple Fried Catfish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed