3 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy and Simple Fried Kingklip
- 1 kingklip (pink ling) body, without head and tail (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste
- Flour for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- Wash the fish body , dry and cut into 4-6 pieces, about 1 inch thick.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and spices. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Roll in flour and fry in olive oil on both sides until cooked.
- Serve the Easy and Simple Fried Kingklip hot with broiled or mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Easy and Simple Fried Kingklip
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Easy and Simple Fried Kingklip serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Easy and Simple Fried Kingklip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed