How to cook Easy and Simple Fried Pike
- 1 1/2 pounds pike fillets, cut into serving size
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning for fish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Flour or breadcrumbs for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- Put the pike pieces in salt water for 10 - 15 minutes to remove excess odors.
- Remove the fish from water and pat dry. Season with salt, pepper and seasoning for fish.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and mix; set aside to marinate for awhile.
- Then roll in flour or breadcrumbs and fry in olive oil on both sides until cooked.
- Serve the Easy and Simple Fried Pike hot with broiled or mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Easy and Simple Fried Pike
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy and Simple Fried Pike serves/makes: 4 servings
The Easy and Simple Fried Pike recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed