4 - 6 servings
How to cook Easy and Simple Fried Pike with Garlic
- 1 whole medium-sized (about 2 pounds or 1 1/2 pounds) pike or walleye
- 6-8 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Flour for breading
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off the head (if desired) and fins.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water, pat dry with paper towels and season with salt.
- Then set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the garlic and mince it. Rub fish with it.
- Cut fish into serving pieces and mix with sour cream.
- Coat each piece of fish with flour.
- In a large skillet heat oil and fry pike, over medium heat, until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with side dishes of your choice.
- Goes well with broiled potatoes or mashed potatoes and a fresh vegetable salad.
The Easy and Simple Fried Pike
with Garlic recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Easy and Simple Fried Pike with Garlic serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Easy and Simple Fried Pike with Garlic recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed