8 -10 servings
How to cook Easy and Simple Tilapia Patties
- 2 pounds boneless tilapia (or any kind that you like: cod, haddock, salmon, etc.) fillets, flaked
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Mix fish, 1 egg, wine, Worcestershire sauce, oil, onion and cornflakes.
- Form into patties.
- Beat remaining eggs in separate bowl.
- Dip patties in egg, then bread crumbs.
- Fry in 1/4-inch oil until brown on both sides.
- Serve the Tilapia Patties hot with Tartar sauce, ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
The Tilapia Patties is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy and Simple Tilapia Patties serves/makes: 8 -10 servings
The Easy and Simple Tilapia Patties recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed