How to cook Ecuadorian Salmon Ceviche
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 4 gherkins, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the salmon with the lemon juice, olive oil, dill, mustard and salt and fresh milled pepper to taste.
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Add the gherkins and capers and stir.
- Arrange the cucumber slices on a plate and put the salmon in the middle.
Ceviche (also spelled as cebiche, seviche or cevice) is a form of citrus marinated seafood salad, popular in many Latin American countries, originating in the Viceroyalty of Peru.
This recipe for Ecuadorian Salmon Ceviche serves/makes: 4
The Ecuadorian Salmon Ceviche recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American