How to cook Eggs Stuffed with Caviar
- 6 tablespoons caviar, red or black
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Shell the eggs, cut them in halves, and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks and combine with the remaining ingredients.
- When it is thoroughly whipped together, heap it into the whites with a spoon, or pipe it in, using the rosette end of a pastry tube.
- For a first course, serve 2 halves per person. Arrange them on greens and pass a Russian dressing. Or double the recipe and serve it as a salad course with watercress, Russian dressing and crisp French bread.
The Eggs Stuffed with Caviar recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Eggs Stuffed with Caviar serves/makes: 6
The Eggs Stuffed with Caviar recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked