8 - 10
How to cook Egyptian Fish Cooked with Coriander
- 3-4 pounds fish
- 10-12 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crush garlic with salt and mix with coriander and pepper.
- Cut fish into thick chunks and fry.
- Remove onto absorbent paper.
- Using the same oil, fry garlic mixture until golden, then return fish to pot together with enough warm water to barely cover, and cook over low flame for about 10 minutes.
The Egyptian Fish Cooked with Coriander recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Egyptian name for this recipe is Kuzbarlyit al-samak
This recipe for Egyptian Fish Cooked with Coriander serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Egyptian Fish Cooked with Coriander recipe is adopted from Egyptian Cooking A Practical Guide by Samia Abdennour 1998.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered