How to cook Egyptian Fish Kebabs
- 1 1/2 pounds sea bass (or other lean fish) fillets, skinned and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 onions, grated, the juice strained and the pulp discarded
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 8 small tomatoes, quartered
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- In a small dish, combine the lemon juice, onion juice, bay leaves, cumin, salt and pepper. Marinate the cubes of fish for 1/2 hour.
- Impale the fish cubes alternately with the tomato wedges on four thin stainless-steel skewers. Brush the fish and tomatoes with a little olive oil and grill them over charcoal for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve the Egyptian Fish Kebabs on a bed of chopped parsley and garnish with lemon wedges.
The Egyptian Fish Kebabs recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Egyptian Fish Kebabs serves/makes: 4
The Egyptian Fish Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled