6 - 8
How to cook Egyptian Fish Ragout with Coriander
- 2 1/4 pounds fish
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 1/4 pounds ripe tomatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- Lightly fry the fish, then place in casserole.
- Crush garlic with salt and coriander.
- Fry garlic mixture, then add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour over fish and bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 15-20 minutes.
The Egyptian Fish Ragout with Coriander recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Egyptian name for this recipe is Tagin samak bi-l-kuzbara
Variation: Use cumin rather than coriander.
This recipe for Egyptian Fish Ragout with Coriander serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Egyptian Fish Ragout with Coriander recipe is adopted from Egyptian Cooking A Practical Guide by Samia Abdennour 1998.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked