8 - 10
How to cook Egyptian Fried Fish Cooked with Rice
- 3-4 pounds white fish
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- Cut fish into neat pieces and fry. Remove onto absorbent paper.
- With the same oil, fry chopped onion to a rich brown.
- Add rice and 3 cups water and cook uncovered.
- When the water is absorbed, place fried fish over rice, lower heat to the minimum, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Egyptian Fried Fish Cooked with Rice recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Egyptian name for this recipe is Sayodiyit samak ma'li
This recipe for Egyptian Fried Fish Cooked with Rice serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Egyptian Fried Fish Cooked with Rice recipe is adopted from Egyptian Cooking A Practical Guide by Samia Abdennour 1998.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed