How to cook Endive Spears with Smoked Salmon
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 24 Belgian endive leaves (from about 3 large heads)
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Whisk lemon juice, onion, chopped dill, and mustard in bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange endive leaves on platter. Top each with 1 piece of salmon.
- Drizzle each with vinaigrette; top with dill sprig.
The Endive Spears with Smoked Salmon recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Endive Spears with Smoked Salmon serves/makes: 8
The Endive Spears with Smoked Salmon recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - June 2002.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked