3 - 4
How to cook English Fish Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) fish fillets
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut fillets into servings.
- Mix together lemon juice and rind.
- Dip fish servings into lemon mixture, to coat well.
- Arrange fish servings into a square 8-inch (20-cm) glass dish or a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
- Brush each serving with melted butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover dish or plate with waxed paper; microwave on 'HIGH', for 4 to 6 minutes, according to chosen fish.
- Do not turn fish servings.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve, coated with buttery cooking juices, sprinkled with salt and pepper.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 6 minutes
Waiting time: 5 minutes
This is a really easy, even though delicious recipe.
Either use fresh, frozen or thawed fish fillets.
This recipe for English Fish Fillets serves/makes: 3 - 4
The English Fish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Microwave