1 - 2
How to cook Evil Jungle Prince in the Ocean
- 1/2 pound fresh Ahi (yellowfin tuna), cut in chunks
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons dried curry stock
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 10 to 15 fresh basil leaves
- 4 Tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped white cabbage
- Saute the dried curry stock in heated vegetable oil for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat, just below boiling.
- Add the tuna chunks. Cook for 5 minutes until fish is almost done, then lower heat to medium low, add basil.
- Serve on a bed of chopped cabbage.
This recipe is a take-off from the house specialty, "Evil Jungle Prince", from Keo's Thai Restaurant in Honolulu, where it was made with chicken, not fish.
This recipe for Evil Jungle Prince in the Ocean serves/makes: 1 - 2
The Evil Jungle Prince in the Ocean recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed