4 - 6 servings
How to cook Fancy Fried Walleye or Bass
- 1 1/2 pounds walleye or bass sea bass fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- Butter or margarine
- 1 cup or more sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup scallions
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place the flour on a plate. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper, and then dredge lightly in flour.
- Melt about 2 tablespoons butter or margarine over medium heat.
- Fry the fillets until golden brown on each side and remove to a plate, keeping them warm.
- If necessary add more butter or margarine to the skillet and add mushrooms and green onions.
- Cook them for about 3 minutes then stir in the wine and lemon juice.
- Pour this mixture over the fish.
- Serve the Fancy Fried Walleye or Bass hot .
The Fancy Fried Walleye or Bass is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fancy Fried Walleye or Bass serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Fancy Fried Walleye or Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed