4 - 6 servings
How to cook Farfalle with Frozen Seafood
- 1 pound dry farfalle (bow-tie) or any pasta of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/3 pounds mixed frozen seafood, defrosted
- 1 (14-ounce) can chunky tomatoes in their own juice
- 3 ounces water
- 2 ounces whipping cream
- 5-6 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large part of water to boil, salt water once it starts to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet.
- Saute onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and oregano; cook 1 minute more.
- Add the mixed seafood and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Then add the canned mashed tomatoes with juice and 3 ounces of water.
- Season to taste with salt, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and bring the sauce to a boil again.
- Remove from the heat, add the chopped parsley and the drained hot pasta.
- Then toss until sauce coats pasta and serve the farfalle with seafood immediately.
The Farfalle with Seafood
recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Farfalle with Frozen Seafood serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Farfalle with Seafood recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pasta