How to cook Favorite Cajun Broiled Catfish
- 4 thin catfish fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Cajun Seafood Spice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups hot steamed rice, without salt or fat
- Place 1/4-inch water in broiling pan. Heat broiler.
- Rinse the catfish fillets. Place in pan.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle with Cajun Seafood Spice until fish is completely covered. Sprinkle with small amount of olive oil.
- Broil 5 minutes. Turn carefully. Broil additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Check frequently, do not overcook.
- Serve the Favorite Cajun Broiled Catfish over hot steamed rice.
The Favorite Cajun Broiled Catfish recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Favorite Cajun Broiled Catfish serves/makes: 4 servings
The Favorite Cajun Broiled Catfish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled